I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in :) a goal to travel together!


This post has received so much attention from various blogs, websites and just recently cosmopolitan.com *excuse me while I jump up and down squealing*  I have been away from the blog since my son was born but am excited to get back into the swing of things.  If you have any questions about making your own map, please feel free to join us on our facebook page and while you are there "like" us for fun updates and easy access to any crafty question you may have.  Let us know what you want to see next!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday 18 June 2015

I love this idea..pictures cut into the shape of the state they were taken in :) a goal to travel together!


This post has received so much attention from various blogs, websites and just recently cosmopolitan.com *excuse me while I jump up and down squealing*  I have been away from the blog since my son was born but am excited to get back into the swing of things.  If you have any questions about making your own map, please feel free to join us on our facebook page and while you are there "like" us for fun updates and easy access to any crafty question you may have.  Let us know what you want to see next!


No comments:

Post a Comment